Beginning with this post, I’ll reprint several blessings at a time from my handwritten journals.
20. Lovely blog conversations
21. Decaff coffee
22. We all offer inspiration.
23. Poems will be in the Winter Time Of Singing (TOS). Email from the editor, Lora Homan Zill.
24. Grateful for Charles A. Waugaman, who was editor when I began with TOS, and the books we published – also with Lora and many poets/artists.
25. Wrote a new poem.
26. Sun is shining, storm is over – we didn’t lose power at all.
27. Reading the Psalms – my study – so cozy – art and friendship